As Pebble Time gears up for mass production starting this week, the company has provided more details on features the watch will ship along with. The update includes new timeline interface, more storage for apps, Sports App, More colours and how e-ink interface has changed. Below is a video for you to start with:
List of Features Shipping with Pebble Time:
- New timeline Interface. Review Past, Present, and Future events you care about right from your watch. Initial support includes timeline pins for calendars, sports scores, and weather.
- Expanded app storage. Goodbye, 8-app limit! Pebble Time will store as many apps and faces as possible on the watch itself. When needed, an app or face not currently stored will automatically install from your Android or iOS device.
- New Sports app. Keep tabs on the latest MLB, NBA, NFL, NHL, NCAAF, and NCAAM scores with an official Sports app. Find which teams you want to follow to get start times, score updates, and more sent directly to your timeline.
- Redesigned system apps in color. Alarms, Calendar, Music, Notifications, Sports, and Settings are all redesigned for Pebble Time’s new color e-paper display.
- Voice replies to Android notifications. Dictate short replies for app notifications that allow direct text replies.
That said, Pebble Time has few more features that is going to be rolled out in near future. It includes Voice response for gmail notifications, voice notes, Apps for Stocks, Weather Watchface and Album art view of the music app.