Misifit, one of the popular wearables company, which recently attracted a lot of attention for both releasing Speedo Shine for Swimmers, is going to launch in Bangalore India on 10th September. Misfit’s founder and CEO Sonny Vu will be in Bangalore from 8-10 Septemper, and would be meeting Indian media there.
- Misfit Shine is a great looking, almost invisble activity and sleep tracker that you can wear anywhere. it also comes with the Swarovski Shine Collection is an exclusive collection of two crystal wearable products and nine unique, sparkling accessories, developed and designed by Swarovski and Misfit.
- Speedo Shine, launched last week, is the first device of its kind that was designed with swimmers in mind. Proprietary lap counting algorithms embedded in the device’s firmware track a swimmer’s lap count with industry-leading accuracy
- Misfit Flash, plastic build, is the world’s first fully featured activity and sleep tracker available for under $50.
- Flash Link, an easy-to-use activity tracker and smart button. Flash Link gives users even more ways to use their wearable to connect with the world around them.
- Misfit Bolt is a wirelessly connected color-changing light bulb that lets users personalize their lighting.
- The Misfit Beddit Sleep Monitor is a thin-film sleep sensor that gives users a fine grain resolution into their sleep.
I have been using the product myself, and I would highly recommend it. It’s not something you will like to wear it around your writs, but you can just tuck it in your jeans, and you are good to go. More here.
Misfit Team is going to attend GMIC(Global mobil internet conference)on 10th and will make a overall launch there. The location will be nearby Vivanta by Taj, Yeshwantpur. The contact person would be Jingru Xiong 熊静如, Misfit — Communications, jingru at misfit.com
The company recently lowered down the priced of their fitness trackers, and its expected to launch with the same price.