M-Tracer Golf Swing Analyzer
This tracker can be attached to your club’s grip and then it sends real time data to your phone. In the app, this data is analyzed and gives golfers a complete swing breakdown, providing specific, actionable information at an incredible level of detail. With a built-in Inertial Measurement Unit developed by Epson for industrial applications, the M-Tracer tracks and records the swing path of the club, club-head speed, club-head path, face angle at the time of impact, tempo and more.
Golfers will be able to see the full swing path in 3D and offers the ability to rotate the view and compare their swing against that of a pro-level golfer or their own previously recorded swings. The app also provides comprehensive graphical analysis of the impact zone, shaft rotation, club speed and swing tempo. It even has a built in freeze frame option for the critical “halfway back” and “at the top” positions.
Product specifications include:
- Flash Storage (holds up to 200 swings)
- Built-in rechargeable Lithium Ion battery
- 2 hour full charge cycle
- Up to 4 hours continuous swing recording (varies by use)
- Connectivity: Bluetooth 2.1
- Saves swings wirelessly to your iPhone, iPad, iPod Touch or Android device.
Size & Weight Mount:
- Height: .62in / 16mm
- Width: 1in / 25mm
- Depth: 1.9in / 50mm
- Weight: 0.52oz / 15g
- iPhone, iPad, iPod Touch with iOS 7.0+
- Android Smartphones & Tablets OS 4.0+
Runsense GPS Watches:
This HRM & GPS enabled tracker uses Epson’s proprietary bio-sensing, GPS-tracking and motion-sensing technologies to measure, analyze, compare and share performance data. The watch looks like a sports watch, which is scratch resistant, displays real time data on the screen, and is resistant to watcher for up to 50 meters.
The device includes training modules which includes indoor mode that can measure activity for gym goers and athletes. It delivers 35 different measurements, including continuous heart rate, time elapsed, distance, pace, laps, intervals, speed, calories burned and many more, directly from the wrist without requiring a chest strap.
- Built-in optical heart rate monitor (SF-810 only)
- Smart stride sensor – learns individual techniques to calibrate stride length – if GPS signal is lost, this will still provide accurate distance measurement
- Long battery life (20 hours for SF-810 with GPS and HR sensors on) 30 hours for SF-710 and SF-510 with GPS on)
- Accurate Epson GPS sensor
- Compact lightweight design
- Analyze and evaluate runs with the Epson Runsense View portal
- Smartphone app for simple product set up and fast GPS connection
- Highly customizable screens – easily cycle through four screens with up to three measurements on each
- Pace, Interval, Lap, Run, Cycle and Walk modes
- Set distance or time goals to receive respective time or distance estimates depending on real-time progress
- Water resistant to 5 atm
- Assignable tap function to switch screens, turn on light or set laps
- Vibration alert (available on SF-710 and SF-810)
- Indoor Mode
- Store up to 400 laps of information without needing to sync
- Bluetooth 4.0 connection to smart devices
- Connection to PC via USB
Runsense will be shipping in Q2 2015 through a wide range of retailers and online resellers in three different designs including the SF-510, SF-710 and SF-810 from $249.99-$349.99