FiLIP 2 is the next generation of the colorful, wearable smart locator with voice for children ages 4 to 11. It incorporates new design elements based on real-world testing that enhances the durability of the device screen and the overall user experience for parents using the app. FiLIP 2 is aimed at security of your kids. FiLIP 2 uses a unique blend of GPS, GSM, and WiFi to allow parents to locate their child using the most accurate location information, both indoors and out. Using the FiLIP app, you can see your child’s location on a map at any time.
FiLIP 2 can make and receive calls. With the FiLIP app, you get to choose the five phone numbers that your child’s FiLIP 2 can call and receive calls from. Your child can scroll through those five trusted contacts and call the one they want with the touch of a button.
Features of FiLIP 2:
- Improved Wristband Design: While retaining the iconic look of the original device, the FiLIP 2 design is based on real-world play by kids. It has a more natural wrist shape and better flexibility, making it more comfortable for kids to wear.
- Adjustable Sizing: Using optional size spacers, FiLIP 2 gives kids the choice to wear their wristband open or closed and adjust the size as they grow.
- Enhanced Durability: To meet the physical play-style of children, FiLIP 2 has a more durable, encased screen that helps reduce the risk of accidental breakage.
- Additional Colors: FiLIP will be available in Superhero Blue at launch. You can also buy accessory bands in Awesome Orange and Limesicle Green so that your child can mix or match spacer colors.
- Improved Mobile App: In addition to the key updates found in FiLIP 2, the company is also introducing new apps for iOS and Android with an improved user interface and an easier, more intuitive set-up process. The iOS updated app will be available at launch, and updated Android version will be available shortly after launch. These apps include all of the functional control over the FiLIP found in the previous app.
Through the FiLIP app, parents can stay connected with their children throughout the day, right from their own mobile device. Currently it supports on iOS, but Android version of the app is expected soon. Starting November 7, you can buy FiLIP 2, from Filip Technologies, at www.att.com and AT&T stores. FiLIP 2 will be available at launch for a limited time at a $99.99 promotional price.