LG has announced the 2nd edition of LG Watch Urbane and this is the first Android Wear device to feature cellular connectivity. With the option to connect via 4G, 3G, Wi-Fi or Bluetooth, LG’s newest wearable device works seamlessly with Android phone or can go it alone, when carrying a smartphone isn’t practical or convenient. Cellular enabled features will vary across Android and iOS.
LG Watch Urbane delivers the highest resolution display of any smartwatch currently on the market today and it comes with a resolution of 480 x 480 with 348ppi on its 1.38-inch full circle P-OLED display.
- Chipset: 1.2GHz Qualcomm Snapdragon 400
- Operating System: Android Wear (Cell-connected Version)
- Display: 1.38-inch P-OLED Display (480 x 480 / 348ppi)
- Size: 44.5 x 14.2mm
- Memory: 4GB eMMC / 768MB LPDDR3
- Battery: 570mAh
- Network: Bluetooth 4.1 / Wi-Fi / LTE / 3G
- Sensors: Accelerometer / Gyro / Compass / Barometer / PPG / GPS
- Color: Space Black / Opal Blue / Luxe White / Signature Brown
- Other: Dust and Water Resistance (IP67)
There are three buttons on the right side of the LG Watch Urbane 2nd Edition to provide quick access to shortcut settings such as contacts, LG Health and apps list. The LG Watch Urbane 2nd Edition will be available first in the United States and Korea, followed by markets in Europe, CIS, Asia and the Middle East. Details including price and date of availability will be announced.
LG Watch Urbane 2nd Edition will come in Space Black, Opal Blue, Luxe White and Signature Brown colors.