After bit of taking steps back and forth, Sports wear company, Nike has released its app for its Fitness Tracker–Fuel Band–on Android platform making it possible to view your progress on the go. This will work with Nike+ FuelBand SE and a device running Android 4.3 or above. Recently Nike opened up its NIke+FuelLab for third-party so other apps and services can integrate with them.
The app similar to other tracking apps, directly connect with your Fuelband over Bluetooth 4.0 making sure the data is in sync from time to time without putting a lot on the battery.
Here is the list of features:
- Track progress against your goals and sync online.
- Instead of going online and changing the settings, you can change the display, change the time and update your Daily Goal – straight from the app.
- Track NikeFuel and intensity for specific activities with Nike+ Sessions.
- Reminders and encouragement notifications.
- Friend leader board support
- NikeFuel Daily Goal: Set and update your daily goal and track your progress over time.
- Win the Hour: Receive Move reminders that give you an extra push to get you moving every hour.
- Nike+ Sessions: Keep track of the intensity of your workouts through NikeFuel so you can understand what activities earn you the most.
- The devices listed as “supported” are Samsung Galaxy S3, Samsung Galaxy S4, Samsung Galaxy S5, HTC One, Nexus 5 and the Moto X.
Those aren’t aware of the device, it’s basically a fitness tracker which can track your steps, calories burnt and motivate you for more workout so you stay healthy. You can track your sports activity like Tennis using this. it’s priced at USD 99 which is the standard pricing for most of the Fitness Tracker.