SmartThings is a technology company which is involved in making products that are connected, and make your home secure. They have products like Smart Locks, Moisture Sensors, Alarms, Switches and so on. It also comes with a HUB, which lets you centrally manage all these things.
Their Windows Phone App has been updated to support a number of features with a fresh look of the app. The most important update is proactive notification for firmware update and add existing to hub to a location.
Other Improvements are:
- Optimization to the icon picker
- Added a pressed state to all button taps throughout the app
- Updated to the look and feel of SmartSetup
- The Things view is now faster
Features of App:
- Receive notifications when people, pets, and cars arrive and leave.
- Know when doors, drawers, and valuable items open, close, or move.
- Set your lights to turn on or off when you come, go, or when different things happen.
- Trigger window A/C or space heaters to turn on when you leave work.
- Turn on a light or TV in response to motion at night.
- Use your smartphone to automatically perform actions based upon your location.
- Monitor and control your energy use.