Music always sets the mood, and most of listen to it when working out or going out for a walk. TomTom, the company known for building map based devices, has now introduced a new GPS enabled Fitness Watch–Spark–which comes with integrated music player. The device comes with 3 GB of internal storage to store the songs you always listen while working hard to keep your body fir, virtually eliminating the need of phone during that time.
Its compatible with range of bluetooth headphones, and comes pre-loaded with Running Trax, which includes music from some of the best DJ’s. Apart from the music factor, the watch also:
- Tracks Steps, active minutes, distances, calories burned, and sleep duration.
- You can setup goals, and follow progress on the watch or by using the TomTom MySports App.
- It comes with built-in Heart Rate Monitor.
- Supports multiple sports like running, cycling, swimming, tread mill, gym, etc.
- It uses TomTom’s highly accurate GPS tracking to provide real-time information.
- It also supports third-party platforms like Nike+, RunKeeper, etc.
Pricing and Availability:
- TomTom Spark GPS Fitness Watch : Rs 13,999
- TomTom Spark Cardio GPS Fitness Watch : Rs 17,999
- TomTom Spark Music GPS Fitness Watch : Rs 17,999
- TomTom Spark Cardio + Music GPS Fitness Watch : Rs 21,999
- TomTom Spark Music GPS Fitness Watch + Headphone Bundle : Rs 21,999
- TomTom Spark Cardio + Music GPS Fitness Watch + Headphone Bundle : Rs 25,999
The watches will be available in small and large sizes across leading e-ratilers like Amazon, Flipkart and Snapdeal.